Search This Blog

Friday, September 28, 2018

Outdoor Week 4: What


In your writing note book please answer one of the following questions based on the theme of what. 

Questions: Please choose one of the following questions to answer. 

1. What is your favorite thing to do outside and why?

2. What might your animal have been doing in the track plate?

3. What might happen to your leaf over the next few weeks? Why?

4. What is one thing you saw today and why was it interesting? 


What Journal- What my Fox was Doing
            My fox was out hunting when it made the tracks on the ground. I would guess this because there are also rabbit tracks near where the fox tracks are and foxes often hunt rabbits. I can tell the fox was hunting because the tracks go from close together to far apart this tells me the fox has gone from walking to running which is a sign of hunting. That is why I believe that the fox was hunting when it made these tracks.

No comments:

Post a Comment