Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 18, 2018

My Random Paragraphs

My Random Paragraphs

Whens Lunch

I love putty

Success Criteria

Two full paragraphs with APEC

Paragraph one is on When is Lunch

Paragraph two is on I love putty

They need to be connected by transition sentences.  


EXAMPLES

I like cake

Man I really like cake. I like cake because it is really sweet. There are a lot of different types of cake out there, my favorite type of cake is the one that my mom makes. My mom makes cakes with many different flavours throughout all the layers. You can have cake on many different occasions.



I like soccer

One time you can have cake is after winning a soccer championship. A few days ago my team won our soccer Championship and it was so cool! We went out to dairy queen after and my coach bought me a big slice of ice cream cake because I was the star goalie. I really like playing soccer with my friends.




I like slime

Slime is one of my favorite things to play with. I enjoy playing with slime because I can form it into anything that I want to. I also really enjoy it because it feels weird between my fingers. Slime is super satisfying to play with because it is very squishy.

I like squishies
Another thing that is satisfying to play with are squishies. Squishies are fun to play with because they make cool sounds when you squish them. I also really like how they feel. This is why I like to play with squishies.





No comments:

Post a Comment