Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Halloween Note


As you know tomorrow is Halloween. Our class will be having a Halloween party at the end of the day from 2 until 2:50.  During this party snacks will be provided and the movie The Incredibles will be played. If students wish to bring other snacks welcome to do so but not required to do so.  The snack they bring should be an extra snack for themselves for this occasion due to allergies and healthy food rules in the York Region District School Board. This snack must be nut free.

Sadly  I will not be there as my wife's grandfather recently passed away and we will be attending his funeral in New Brunswick on that day.  Halloween is one of my favorite days and I wish all the students in my class A happy and fun filled Halloween and I am excited to hear how the trick or treating and other Halloween activities went upon my return.

Happy Halloween!
Mr. Hussey


No comments:

Post a Comment